My client is a global leader in technical services solutions, with headquarters based in Europe and operations spanning the globe. They specialise in providing technical consulting, inspection & testing services to a wide variety of industries from; O&G, Manufacturing, Logistics through to Pharmaceuticals & Construction sectors.
Due to an increase in project activity my client has created a opening for a experienced Testing Engineer to join the Singapore operation.
As a Test Engineer you will perform accurate testing of medical device and laboratory equipment products, test reporting and documentation assessments within scope of own qualifications and authorizations to create operative excellence in service provision within BF MEDICAL Products and achieve the highest degree of customer satisfaction to make customers successful.
- Ensure the client's order is fulfilled as agreed, accurately and within scheduled time.
- Confirm delivered TIC services add value to client and are not loss making
- Achieve process KPI's through effective process and project management
- Accurately report and record data and information using, IPMS, SAP, SharePoint and department-specific systems.
- Maintain an environment of personal development and training that reflects process goals
- Support sales persons through asking and providing technical information required to undertake testing, inspection or certifications (TIC) in a timely manner.
- Timely schedule and deliver services according to customer requirements, quality documentation, work instructions, index of controlled documents and standards.
- Maintain awareness of calibration requirements and equipment
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years International TIC Industry experience in a testing or engineering position.
- Understand basic management and financial accounting principles, tools and methods.
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Familiarity with quality, administration and technical systems of a laboratory
Consultant: Philip Shepherd
EA Registration No.: R1548541