My client was established over 50 years ago and has since become a global iconic brand. Head Quartered in Europe and part of a global innovation strategy, my client is now further investing in the development of new technologies within the automation space, with heavy investment in their South Korean operation & R&D centre of excellence.
Due to advancements in product research and development, my client is now looking to recruit a process led, operational leader to join the South Korean team to drive compliance, implementation, process delivery and go to market strategy.
Applicants wishing to apply for this position should have a proven track record within operational delivery with at least 5 years' experience working with 'Connected Car' technologies. You must have at least 3 years' experience working for or on behalf of a globally recognised car brand specifically within 'Connected Car' services based in South Korea.
- Must have knowledge of the legal functions, privacy-related processes and authority management in Korea to initiate, understand the risk and maintain good standards for the business.
- Newmarket development and establishing the connected car market in Korea to build the business in this sector.
- Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic), lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong collaboration and agile leadership.
- Translates initiatives into actions through a thoughtful, organized and well-planned approach of implementation of new initiatives and value creation.
- Implementation and contractual part finalization between all parties involved in the business.
- To liaise with Korea HQ and Europe HQ on the connected car business and recognizes problems and is able to make recommendations on the best course of action to remediate.
- Resourceful at coming up with solutions using existing or available resources based on knowledge of the organization and level of execution effort.
Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- Min of 3-5 years' experience in Korean Connected Car business and services.
- Successfully managed the process flow related to the business and essential knowledge pertaining to connected car services.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of the organization including managing the business unit prioritization discussions across the continents.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining the brand for the connected car business by actively understanding the local trend for the business in Korea.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of hands-on, detail orientation.
Interested applicants please click APPLY NOW or submit your updated resume in Word format quoting reference number JO-1811-406784
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant Name: Divya Sridhar
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1877895