- Lead technical engagement with senior management (HVM)
- Drive key technical projects & establish/enhance working relationship with management
- Support BU in on-site technical engagement
- Support technology roadmap sharing with high volume manufacturing sites
- Work with BUs to define technical engagement strategies which are aligned with technology roadmap
- Coordinate resources within Account/BU/Factory to provide holistic/high value solutions
- Lead/coordinate on-site interface with ADT & PI teams to understand & identify which areas company's product can improve defects/yield
- Coordinate communication with our respective factory process experts to provide proposed engineering/CIP solutions
- Strengthen product position analysis & support BU in sales engagement
- Support BU sales to map out product position of current and future tech nodes, & manage regional account information database on market share & business opportunities for all products
- Support account managers in aligning with BUs to define strategies/tactics to protect existing & penetrate new applications
- Min 8-10 years working in front-end semiconductor fabrication; etch,deposition,process integration,yield management.
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record in project management in the semiconductor industry; manufacturing / manufacturing equipment companies.