|Title: System Solution Architect|
Our client is a data and information provider for a particular industry(confidential). They are keen in implementing the latest technologies to improve their customer experience, hence looking to a System Solution Architect who is capable of leading this transformation.
- To work closely with the IT team on solutions and projects around web applications, enterprise applications, high-performance computing, batch processing, big data, archiving and disaster recovery, as well as the performance, stability and security of our system and applications.
- Digital transformation - to migrate data onto cloud for a better customer experience
- To identify opportunities for integrating modern architecture patterns and emerging technical solutions into the current design.
- Serves as the deep Subject Matter Expert (SME) in development of cloud solutions
If you are keen to apply or for more information on this role, please contact Sayaka at email@example.com
- At least 10 years of experience as a hands-on Solution Architect
- Experience architecting infrastructure design and solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures whether its on-premise, cloud or hybrid having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, security, cost and lifespan
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions
- Hands-on experience with Azure deployment and management services
- Having experience to support and work on large scale web and mobile application
- Network experience with route tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP & OSI Network, is a plus
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON, Powershell, SVN, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Confluence and JIRA
- Working experience in automation of Infra as a Code using Ansible, Chef, etc
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of management
EA Personnel Registration No.: R1653825