Position: System Engineer
My client is a Japanese insurtech company and their parent company is one of the largest Japanese insurance companies with 15,000 employees globally. They are currently expanding their Singapore team and looking to hire a Engineer.
- Trouble shoot, repair, enhancement, and maintenance of existing big data analysis system (analysis of car driving data) on AWS
- Customization of system according to customers' needs
- Manage various jobs in team & modify work flows if required
- Analyze existing tools/databases and deliver to customers in the future as part of the career progression
- May operate and maintain a simple distributed processing system in cooperation with Data Scientist
- MUST - 3 to 5 years of proven experience in system development and construction with cloud services such as AWS(EMR), Azure, GCP and the ability to read and understand functions from existing systems
- MUST - Experience with infrastructure as a service
- Familiarity with programming languages.
o e.g. Python/Scala/React js
- Familiarity with infrastructure/network/server
- Fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Have a good eye for details
- Be comfortable to learn new technologies and systems, and understand the balance between striving for technical excellence and getting things done
My client is NOT able to issue working Visas(EP/Spass).
If you are keen to apply or for more information on this role, please contact Verna at email@example.com
EA Personnel Registration No.: R1985434