Our client is the leading global multi-million company for end-to-end provision of POS materials and services. The global team of industry-leading experts provide shopper activation strategies to the ever-changing retail landscapes for international clients.
To build and maintain strong relationships with all Print, Point of Sale (both permanent and 3D temporary POS) and logistics suppliers. Being the key knowledge holder on all suppliers and 'go to person' for the Client Services teams and Central Buying teams through all countries in the region. Implement the company's supplier and buying strategy.
- Support for category supplier selection, appraisal & management.
- Support for the overall strategic and tactical management of the Managed Communications procurement category, whilst ensuring the delivery of the Managed Communications and wider business objectives.
- Support Management and development of the Managed Communications vendor base, in line with the businesses strategy and objective.
- Rationalize existing vendors base where appropriate to create maximum leverage to deliver cost improvements.
- Support the Managed Communications teams' requirements, new business initiatives and strategic delivery.
- Provide matrix line reporting into the Global Supply Manager, to ensure a regular overview on category performance
- Analyse the bench-marked projects and feedback to the Global Supply Chain management and recommend on the supply strategy, feedback results to the supply chain.
- Provide the Commercial Analyst with set KPI measures.
- Prepare and chair supplier quarterly strategic reviews.
- Ensure key vendors and facilities meets the company's best practice and ISO standards.
- Prepare internal & external audits when required.
Key Skills and Competencies
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in English. Other languages are beneficial.
- A knowledge of specifying POS, permanent, semi-permanent
- Excellent understanding of the production practices in the printing industry
- Strong supplier management skills
Personal Traits and Attributions
- A logical thinker with a strong analytical mind and possessing excellent attention to detail
- Instills confidence
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships that foster cooperation
- Drive and Enthusiasm
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to persuade and influence both internally and externally
- Commercially astute with business acumen
Interested applicants with relevant experience to the above role, kindly send your CV with a short professional summary to or apply directly.