Our client is one of the market leaders in water solution technology for global water, wastewater and energy solutions. Providing smart solutions and applications to diverse industries to resolve critical water challenges.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Executive for 1-year contract to support the supply chain manager in inventory management.
The ideal incumbent should be an analytical thinker, demonstrates good teamwork and meticulous in the given tasks. Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Responsible for inventory replenishment process and management of E&O inventory.
- Participate in cycle count and annual stock count to ensure accuracy of inventory, investigate and reconcile on inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure proper maintenance of master data in ERP.
- Responsible for monthly inventory reports for Singapore & Malaysia.
- Proactively look into a continuous improvement on Supply Chain processes.
- Analyze spending on suppliers and identify opportunities for saving for Singapore & Malaysia.
- Assist in the creation of Purchase Order and liaise with suppliers on the delivery schedule.
- Support supervisor on various SCM projects and improvement projects roll out.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Diploma or Higher in Business / Supply Chain Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Working knowledge in iScala will be an added advantage
Interested applicants kindly submit your updated CV with a short professional summary to firstname.lastname@example.org