Our client is one the globally renowned house of modern luxury leather and lifestyle collection built on high-quality craftsmanship.
They are hiring a Store Manager with passion in the retail business to be part of their global house of brands.
The Ideal Candidate
Demonstrates leadership in people development and retail management
Proven ability in store productivity and profitability
Lead by example to set the tone of the boutique
Providing feedback to the team's performance to encourage efficiency, productivity and development
- Be accountable for the boutique productivity and sales pipeline forecasting.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to overcome boutique challenges to achieve key objectives.
- Maintain a consistent customer experience standards and revenue
- Ensure retail employees are motivated or mentored and maintain a high energy environment
- Engage with key stakeholders for smooth execution to achieve revenue objectives.
- Be on top of the boutique's outlook to ensure visual merchandising and store maintenance standards not compromised.
- Recognizes and values individual performance and communicates appropriately
- At least 1 to 3 years Store Manager experience in Retail, Fashion & Apparel or Luxury industry
- Thrive in a fast moving retail environment.
- Ability to inspires or mentor team to meet and exceed performance standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Fluent in Mandarin; ability to converse with Mandarin speaking clients
- Comfortable with a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong customer focus, good relationship with maintenance vendors/contractors.
Interested applicants kindly submit an updated CV with a short professional summary to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within.