Our client is Global MNC of fashion brands in modern luxury accessories, leather goods and lifestyle products known for its fine craftsmanship.
To demonstrate leadership for the store by optimizing productivity and profitability by developing plans to achieve sales revenue. Working closely with the brand's Retail Director to evaluate market information and create strategies for the store.
The ideal incumbent should possess the traits of a retail leader, sets the tone for the store, and provides feedback to their team that will result in more efficient, productive, and profitable stores that exceed Brand's Service expectations
- Takes ownership and accountability for store productivity, profitability and sales plans forecast
- Creates a fun energy, high sales-drive and service-centric environment
- Oversees the customers experience environment within the store by offering valuable feedback on service behaviours
- Manages relationships key stakeholders for smooth execution to achieve sales
- Consistently manages physical store environment to ensure that visual merchandising and store maintenance standards are met
- Identifies underperforming store staff and takes focused action to manage development
- Recognizes and values individual performance and communicates appropriately
- Develops plans to address key business issues, and utilizes plans to impact business and achieve desired results
- Minimum 1 to 3 years Store Manager experience in retail or service industry
- Experience working in a retail environment with high energy and movements.
- Ability to inspires team to meet and exceed performance standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to converse with Mandarin speaking clients will be beneficial.
- Comfortable with flexible work schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong customer focus, good relationship with maintenance vendors/contractors.
Remuneration includes monthly base salary, variable commission and performance bonus.
Interested applicants with relevant experience to the above role, kindly send your CV with a short professional summary or apply directly.