About the Client
A global specialist in transport and logistics solutions worldwide. With over 40,000 employees worldwide across more than 80 countries to provide top-notch quality service and expertise in supply chain and logistics services.
We are looking for a passionate engineer in solutions design for warehouse automation. The main objective of this position is to analyse warehouse processes, flows and volume to propose the most feasible concepts, solutions and cost.
- Develop innovative mechanized logistics concepts
- Understand and propose concepts and solutions that fit closely to the customers' objectives.
- Collate data from both internal and external sources for deep analysis.
- Calculate developed concepts in the calculation model
- Presenting the results and concept in a clear, professional manner
- Min. 5 years with relevant experience in the logistics industry
- Experience in mechanized or warehouse automation projects is highly preferred
- Experience with Consumer Goods, Retail, and E-commerce is a plus
- Strong command of English (written and spoken); Mandarin speaking skills is a plus
- Excellent in communication, presentation, and organisational skills
- Technical knowledge in MS Office
- Willingness to travel
The Ideal Candidate should be an analytical individual with the ability to structure and resolve logistics challenges. A
team player and broad-thinker who is ready to contribute to the development and achievement of the company.
Interested applicants kindly apply your updated resume with a short professional summary to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within.