My client is a major player in the construction sector with a strong presence across Singapore and APAC.
Due to recent project wins we are looking to hire an experienced Site Manager with experience in management of reclamation and construction-site management.
- Responsible for the management and execution of construction activities and for the successful delivery of construction project within the assigned period
- Oversees site construction execution by planning, managing and coordinating construction execution strategy and day to day activities.
- Understands interface issues e.g. procurement, construction, commissioning & pre-operations and actively manage them.
- Coordinates all project installation engineering between designs/engineering, material procurement, loadout design and transportation of line pipe and offshore installation activities.
- Scheduling and Cost Management by ensuring construction & installation progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Ensure that document control procedure is followed and maintains the documented quality system.
- Interact with all engineering departments/ vendors/ engineering subcontractor/ construction subcontractor/ Client as required.
- Strong relationships with Sub-Contractor and customer for assigned projects. Viewed as a strong resource to influence relationships with their higher level.
- Lead the team through the duration of construction, testing and commissioning of the project with regards to safety, quality, budget and production and observe the statutory regulations, company rules and objectives and ensuring timely and smooth operations.
- Report on the status of work packages, oversees the coordination of materials, equipment procurement, mobilizations and demobilizations of subcontractor companies and follow up on the issues.
- Manages the Site Team by supervising, providing technical direction to the field staff that may include construction superintendent and coordinators, project engineers, HSE personnel, quality inspectors, resident engineers and administrative personnel.
- Diploma/ Degree in Civil engineering.
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in Civil infrastructure with at least 5 years' experience in site management of reclamation projects background.
- Knowledge of project management, manufacturing principles involved in coordination and deployment of both human and material resources.
- Strong working knowledge of contractual documentation (contracts, waivers, addendums, annexes, scope changes, contractual schedule, etc) and ensures planning and execution comply with contractual requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of certification body requirement and regulatory requirement.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in to guide & communicate information to multi-national personnel and different levels of the workforce and a large variety of vendors and fabricators.
Interested applicants please click APPLY NOW or submit your updated resume in Word format quoting reference number JO-1811-407279
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant Name: Divya Sridhar
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1877895