Our client is one of the global leading manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment in Biotechnology industry. They are looking for a Service Manager SEA based in Singapore to manage the service team to meet business targets.
- Develop and execute services' business plans in SEA aligned with Division's strategies to meet business objectives and targets.
- Improve and maintain the performance of service team
- Create a positive and sustainable working culture in the team
- Set up and optimize new services
- Set commercial pricing to achieve financial targets for service team
- Work closely with sales team and customers to achieve business growth in the assigned region
- Support product development by providing feedback on quality, design or issues of products
- Manage cost center, forecast and budget and report to management regularly
- Ensure compliance to local and global health and safety policies
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Physics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably with minimum 8 years of technical support experience in scientific field dealing with mechanical or electrical equipment including minimum 3 years of leadership experience in service management
- Strong leadership skills and experienced in stakeholder management
- Strong business acumen
- Willingness to travel
Interested applicants please click APPLY NOW or submit your updated resume in Word format quoting reference number JO-1809-401810
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant Name: Haw Yu Xuan
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1769909