- Responsible for working on all layers of our iOS apps.
- Architect and maintain our set of native mobile applications.
- Building applications in memory- and network-constrained scenarios.
- Integrating with in house built APIs.
- Solid understanding of UI/UX concepts and principles for mobile devices.
- Partner closely with our design and product team to architect a gorgeous application flow that is seamless and works intuitively for our users.
- Influence every aspect of the iOS development process from API creation, design, to final product.
- Own important pieces of the product that has high visibility both internally and externally.
- Stay informed on the latest versions of Xcode and Objective C APIs and mentor other developers.
- Envision new products and features that are inspired, considered, and forward thinking.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 7 Years Application and Object Oriented Design Development Experience.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience developing Native iOS apps
- Foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Fluency with Objective-C, Cocoa, and/or Swift.
- At minimum 1 app available in the app store.
- Prior experience of leading a small team.