Our client is location-based advertising intelligence platform for Brand and Agencies with offices in Southeast East. They are looking for a highly driven sales individual with a passion for mobile and location-based advertising to join the team.
The purpose of the role is to develop new long-term sales partnerships with agencies as well as managing the existing relationships with some of the globally renowned mobile advertising and technology companies.
- Develop a partnership with agencies and clients on location-based advertising.
- Take responsibility for building positive relationships, and client/agency counterparts, maintaining ongoing communications and ensuring business objectives are delivered.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders in Business Development, Product, and Data teams.
- Take on complex, and at times, technical set of capabilities and translate that into a compelling and story for the marketplace.
- Maintain a high level of internal and external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising across sales and account management
- Demonstrable mobile advertising network at the agency and brand level
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and analytical skills
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing large partnership deals with top holding companies
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving startup environment.
Kindly submit your updated CV with a short professional summary to email@example.com or apply within.