My client is a global leader in the field of testing, inspection, management system certification.
Established more than 80 years ago they have become a global is a leading in technical services. Supporting their clients in a vast range of industrial sectors with testing, inspection, auditing, training and expert knowledge services that aid to improve quality, safety and reliability while ensuring environmental protection and cost effectiveness.
The operation has grown to over 20,000 employees working on the global landscape with over 500 office worldwide.
As Senior Sales Engineer you will be responsible for the sale of product safety, reliability and compliance services including but not limiting to Environmental & Reliability Testing, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Safety Testing, Explosion protection, Functional Safety and Global Market Access services within Commercial - Industrial and Transportation Products Business Line of Product Services Division in ASEAN.
To succeed in this role, you will be educated to degree level within any engineering discipline. You will have a strong track record in business development within the transportation sector and a be target-driven sales professional, a great story teller with a with high level of diplomacy to influence key stakeholders.
- Responsible for identification, assessment, business solicitation and market opportunities for diverse range of testing and certification services for Industrial and Transportation related products
- Responsible for developing go-to-market strategy and tactics to achieve assigned revenue and profitability targets and grow customer base in assigned scope and geography
- Support the management in reviewing, evaluating and developing pricing strategies for various product portfolios to improve profitability
- Responsible for customer experience from acquisition of customers to after-sales.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Marketing team in Singapore to drive and support lead generation initiatives
- Ensure prompt and accurate generation of quotations for inquiries
- Build, strengthen and optimize relationships with the clients, prospects and partners through regular customer visits as well as timely address of customers' inquiry's feedback and comments
- Degree in Engineering with at least 5 years of sales experience in B2B environment preferably gained in an international organization
- Experience and knowledge in Transportation products from any of these sectors preferred: Automotive, Rail, Marine, Aerospace, or Defense
- Strong sales and/or business development track records and the ability to use consultative selling and management of major accounts for growth
For more information, please apply or contact: Philip Shepherd (EA R1548541)