My client is a leading medical devices manufacturer and they are looking for a Senior Quality Executive to join their team here in Singapore.
* Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the quality operations in the regional Distribution Center in ensuring that the quality systems complies to the requirements of the relevant standards, corporate and local regulation requirements
*Ensure effective implementation and execution of Quality processes conducted under the Quality Systems to accomplish expected requirements and performance in the region distribution centers.
* Establish and oversee the Quality Agreement between company and the 3PL operating DC in Singapore
* In addition, you will engage the Third Party Logistics (3PL) vendor leadership and provide objectives, direction and coaching to ensure alignment to DC Quality processes.
* Establish and enforce Quality process performance metrics for the 3PL to be used in conjunction with the Operational performance metrics established within the existing DC Quality Agreement.
*Be responsible for collecting, trending, analyzing and disseminating distribution centers metrics.
* Review and document the company's quality documents in accordance with quality related regulations.
*Take the role of an Internal Auditor to conduct/support audits according to company's Audit Schedule/Program to ensure compliance with the applicable procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
* The candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and is envisaged to have at least 8 years of quality assurance experience in a medical devices or pharmaceutical industry.
*You should have experience in supply chain or warehouse quality systems
*You will have internal auditing experience and demonstrated knowledge to perform ISO 13485 audits.
* The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills.
Interested candidates may forward their CV in MS Word format to Kamini Nair (R1114955)