Our client is a Japanese IT company and who provides top ranking managed file transfer technology globally.
- Develop and enable the channel partners in SEA as a pre-sales of the product and also work dilligently with the right sales representatives.
- Work with sales representatives regarding global deals which are led by other regions and make sales calls to customers in SEA region to close the deals.
- Plan and execute marketing events in ASEAN targeting both end-users and channel partners to increase brand recognition of the product working with other team members.
- Be a speaker at events as a part of evangelizing
- Provide the product development team in Japan HQ with continuous feedback and ideas on product improvement and enhancements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-10 years of experience in the industry
- A Bachelor Degree in any related field
- Prior experience as a pre-sales or consultant for packaged software to end-users and/or channel partners.
- Experience in dealing with packaged software in the process of system development/integration.
- Having led and managed enterprise customers is a plus.
- Experience with Data integration or Middleware is a MUST
- Experience with MFP or EAI would be an advantage
- Understanding of architecture and configuration of IT system infrastructure
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Frequent travel in SEA expected
Interested candidates may forward their CV in MS Word format to Kamini Nair (R1114955) via
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.