Our client is one of Singapore Logistics management service providers and a highly regarded listed company with a broad-based clientele that ranges from large local companies to multi-national companies.
- Setup a new ISO Container Depot and its operations.
- Manage an ISO Container Depot
- Responsible for day to day operations of ISO tanks storage, repairs and washing.
- Provide technical expertise and operational support to run the depot efficiently.
- Liaise with vendors on ISO tanks maintenance issues.
- Manage the use of resources in the department to maximize operating results.
- Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing tank depot/yard.
- Possess good leadership skills
- Able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants kindly submit your updated resume with a short professional summary to email@example.com or apply within.