Senior Learning and Development Officer
- Work closely with the GM, HR and support all efforts to effectively execute the company strategy for talent management including L&D.
- Plan and manage necessary training programmes and development opportunities for all staff in accordance with employee grade, performance, criteria and business needs.
- The scope of L&D is to cover professional/managerial, technical and leadership skills requirements of the company as well as our Graduate programmes, under the company's expertise management system.
- Through continuous review & improvement actively identify L&D gaps in IBU offices, propose and implement changes/programmes as necessary to cover risks related to staff employees' general competency, leadership and readiness for further career growth.
- Work closely and report to the local (Singapore) Manager, Human Resources in all local training matters, including mandatory trainings/employee certifications required for full compliance with Singapore government regulations for construction industry.
- To implement and maintain an effective online system to manage L&D related communications, programmes, applications and employee records.
- Develop and maintain annual L&D budget for management review and approval
- Ensure all employees and management operate within HR's L&D systems with full compliance. In addition, ensure all local legislations and statutory requirements for training are fully complied within the timeline.
- Min Degree holder
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written
- Impeccable self-presentation, professional appearance, superb business manners.
- Min 5 Years of Experience in MNC L&D function. Eager to learn and grow into this significant role under GM HR's direction.
- Excellent event planning and event administration skills proven through experience.
- High levels of energy and perspicacity combined with out-going personality. Good interpersonal relationship builder. Enjoys networking.
- Great team player. Able to work happily with fellow HR department staff in collegiate atmosphere irrespective of colleague's grade.
- Global mind - Believes in, works towards and promotes diversity without hesitation
- Private life demands permit overseas travel for company.