Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a growing successful fin-tech start up with a great working culture. They are looking for a Senior Infra Engineer for their expanding development team.
- To oversee the entire IT infrastructure
- Design and architect the latest network technologies that are popular among the low-latency firms.
- Maintain the DevOps infrastructure (Foreman, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.)
- To Improve efficiency and performance of the network
- Computer science degree
- 5 - 8 years of experience in supporting trading infrastructure
- Must have experience with linux platform
- Must have designed networks experience apart from just troubleshooting
- Must understand major routing protocols
- Experienced with network automation e.g. with Ansible, Poppet, Napalm
- Experience in designing and optimizing network in a medium-to-large networks
- Networking certifications such as CCNA/CCNP, JNCIE/JNCIS, as well as ITIL certification is a plus.
- Experienced with Cisco, Arista, Juniper
- Culture: Humble and willing to learn is a must!
If you are keen to apply or for more information on this role, please contact Sayaka at firstname.lastname@example.org EA Personnel Registration No.: R1653825