Are you ready to take the next step in your recruitment career?
A great opportunity for ambitious and sales driven professionals to work for one of the largest APAC organisations within the Recruitment Industry. We are committed to a long-term vision and plan in providing a World Class Recruitment Services for Singapore and APAC region through our network of regional offices and affiliates.
Asia's premier mid-career and executive recruitment firm, en world was established in Japan in 1999 operating as Wall Street Associates (Japan) and has expanded to Singapore, Korea, Australia, India, Thailand, and Vietnam, having 15 offices across 7 countries to date. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan inc., Japan's leading web-based recruitment solutions provider listed on the JASDAQ exchange.
Most of our clients are multinational organizations, and our strength lies in teamwork throughout the entire group supporting clients to find the best talent in the Asia Pacific market.
For more information, please visit our website -- http://www.enworld.com.sg
Launched in 2011, en world Singapore specializes in mid-career, managerial and executive recruitment for permanent and direct contract roles in global companies across various disciplines such as:
- Finance & Accounting
- Sales and Marketing
- Technology and Business Transformation
- Digital Marketing
- HR and Business Operations
- Legal and Compliance
- Life Science
- Supply Chain and Procurement
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients and candidates
- Advertising positions by drafting and placing adverts on en world's websites and other social media & job portals to attract candidates.
- Sourcing, screening & managing candidates pipeline, qualifying suitable candidates for clients and scheduling of interviews for shortlisted candidates.
- Collecting constructive feedback from Clients and Candidates, providing an effective aftercare service by following up and keeping both parties up to date.
- Negotiating with candidates on employment conditions and package.
- Participating in networking events and assignments from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Either solid experience within the recruitment industry or a proven track record of high achievement in another fast-paced business environment, with preferably a B2B sales background.
- Ambitious and resilient individuals with a great sense of personal drive.
- Dynamic, sales and result-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess high level of both written and verbal communication skills.
- Attractive fixed basic salary plus uncapped commission scheme.
- A dynamic, international working environment.
- Full potential for performers to progress to management, and/or work across our locations through Asia as we expand.