Our client is the leading medical device company that provides customized solutions for surgical procedures to optimize the efficiency in operation theatres at healthcare facilities.
- Develop and executive sales strategies to acquire new accounts
- Prepare & perform sales forecast and actively reporting sales progress
- Manage sales process and pipeline, and to perform pipeline analysis with follow up action plans
- Work closely with distributor to increase the market share
- Drive marketing initiatives to generate sales leads
- Establish strong relationships with healthcare professionals
- At least a Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5-8 years of sales experience in medical technology industry
- Experience with consultative selling and distributor management
- Strong understanding of surgical procedures and hospitals' procurement process will be a plus
Interested applicants please click APPLY NOW or submit your updated resume in Word format quoting reference number JO-1805-394929
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant Name : Haw Yu Xuan
EA Personnel Registration Number : R1769909