Sales Manager (SaaS/Cloud)
Location: Chengdu, China
Our client, a large global SaaS company, is looking for a Sales Manager / Director (depending on your experience) in Chengdu, to lead their inside sales team and expand their business in China.
- Build, motivate and mentor a high-functioning inside sales team to lead and drive sales conversations; hire new Inside Sales Representatives and Inside Sales specialists
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and management of ISV customers in gaming, networking, finance, embedded development among others and in large corporation's development groups.
- Initiate outgoing sales activities to engage with new prospects through different communication and media channels.
- Lead team to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual team targets by generating sales pipeline, accelerating active opportunities and driving to close.
- Lead team to actively engage accounts to drive exemption sales up-sell and cross-sell based on strategic plans and needs
- Accurately forecast, assess risk and identify exceptional performance plans in weekly deal and pipeline reviews with senior management.
- Lead team members through example. Lead and coach team members through strong call coaching of their customer sales calls, demos and experience sessions over phone conversations
- Report on monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and deliver competitive business insights, trends and analysis to drive ongoing performance improvements
- At least 4 years of sales management experience with proven track record of successfully leading teams of 6 or more in an international SaaS software company
- At least 4 years of technology related sales or business development experience; Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools preferred. Technical background a must.
- Fluent in English and Chinese is a MUST
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to coach team to successfully drive sales over phone, email, video and modern demonstration tools; Superior leadership skills with the ability to enable high performers to deliver and motivate under-performers to improve
- Experience, background and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with C-level executives and business decision makers around industry drivers and workloads
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Sayaka at
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.