Our client is one of the industry leaders in a wide range of products in electrical and mechanical equipment, industrial automation, and more. With an on-going expansion within the regional business, they are seeking to hire highly driven in sales and dynamic individuals to be part of their business.
The ideal candidate for the role should process the skills set to succeed in Direct B2B sales and developing key accounts in the local market including commercial buildings and construction.
- A good track record in providing integrated carpark solutions and systems.
- Manage tender and project sales process
- Develop new business and grow new key accounts
- Research on new market entry
- Manage and forecast sales pipeline
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and delivery
- Min. Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of Sales/Account Management experience in carpark systems
- Good understanding of the local market needs and trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and self-motivated
- Ideally to have a network of contact and sound knowledge in building and construction sectors
Interested candidates kindly submit your latest CV with a short professional summary to email@example.com or apply within.