Our client is the Global Euro MNC leader in innovative automation technology and the experts in safety of human, machine and the environment.
- Create, maintain and achieve regional sales plan objectives.
- Recruitment, development and management of sales channels (reps, distributors, integrators)
- Create sales programs particular to the region of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain contact with key customers on an ongoing basis and develop major customer proposals and business activity.
- Work with Marketing Team to execute marketing programs, trade shows and perform lead follow-up.
- Communicate customer feedback/needs to R&D for new product developments.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within cross functional teams; the position requires working diligently with the Service and Engineering Teams.
- Gather insights and identify market trend for potential business growth
- Travel 50-70% within the assigned territory.
Key Performance Metrics
- Achieve assigned sales quota for Malaysia
- Develop new customers and maintain existing accounts.
- Help define new product requirements
- Maintain account information and proposals in CRM system.
- Preferably a Degree in Engineering, Industrial Automation or related field
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in the safety system/industrial automation field selling equipment.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in Sales & Territory Management
- Demonstrated ability to achieve assigned budget and performance metrics
- Strategic selling and territory planning skills
- Proactive, self starter and team-oriented
- Good sales and marketing skills in a B2B environment
- Good knowledge of the local automation market.