Our client is one of the leading medical device companies looking to offer an exciting career opportunity to sales professional in healthcare sectors.
- To implement & execute strategies for sales management
- To prepare & perform sales forecast, monitor shipment & delivery timeline and sales progress reporting
- To manage the sales process with pipeline management, and to perform pipeline analysis with follow up action plans
- To manage the focus product penetration with appropriate sales/ product configuration, preparation for quotation, and facilitate tender participation etc
- Achieve sales KGI and KPI set.
- To facilitate education program for HCP engagement, conduct in-service, OPD and product evaluation, demonstration and training for Singapore HCP.
- To document all sales activities and events with timely submission of reports
- At least a Diploma or Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in the healthcare sectors, preferably medical device industry
- Possess a strong track record in sales
- Good knowledge of hospitals' procurement process
Interested applicants please click APPLY NOW or submit your updated resume in Word format
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant Name: Haw Yu Xuan
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1769909