- Actively develop build new accounts.
- Manage and maintain a strong rapport with existing distributors and key accounts.
- Work closely with distributors, system integrators, panel manufacturers and contractors to offer full range of low voltage electrical products.
- Develop and manage channel partners from panel builders, distributors, contractors and OEMs.
- Conduct regular training, seminars and visit to key clients and partners.
- Coordinate and compile quotations, negotiate and secure sales
- Other duties include developing marketing strategies and activities, analysing market trend and competitors pricing and etc.
- At least a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or similar qualification
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in sales and marketing of low voltage electrical products or circuit breakers.
- Good knowledge of local panel manufacturers, contractors, distributors market and M&E services
- Familiar in local building and industrial segments
- Experience in managing key accounts or channel partners
- Have good relationship with consultants, contractors and distributors network would be added advantage
- Excellent business acumen with entrepreneurial spirit
- The ability to work independently and collaborate with other teams to deliver results.