Our client is one of the global market leaders in energy management and power supply with over 20,000 employees worldwide. Through its innovation and technology in energy, the company has been contributing to a sustainable and responsible society.
We are looking for the next passionate Sales Engineer, ED&C to join their growing team of professionals.
The ideal incumbent should have an excellent business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit and familiar with local building and industrial segments.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Develop new accounts and manage existing distributors
- Drive key accounts management locally to ensure business continuity
- Collaborate closely with local distributors, SI, panel manufacturers and contractors, presenting the suitable LV products
- Conduct regular training updates, seminars, and visits
- Co-ordinate and negotiate
- Evaluate all new and existing clients, deep-dive into their requirements and deliver solutions
- Analyse market trends and activities to ensure the business remains competitive
Key Experience and Skills
- Diploma or higher in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 3 -5 years of working experience in sales or business development of ED&C products.
- Experience in managing key accounts or channel partners
- Strong business acumen and commercial thinker
- Clear communicator and networking skills
Interested applicants, kindly send your updated CV and short professional summary to email@example.com or apply within.