My client, in the industrial industry, is looking for a SEA Senior Finance Manager (based in Singapore). This role will oversee the full spectrum of the finance department in the region.
- Ensuring proper processes and procedures are in place, maintaining an effective internal control system.
- Oversee the finance team ensure management accounts are prepared on a timely basis.
- Accountable for the Company's Finance matters includes strategic business planning and annual planning, forecasting & performance management, compliance on tax regulation and meeting of Group's KPI.
- Review monthly financial report, cash flow report, FX risk, and AR management.
- Risk Management leader, implementation of risk management framework and methodology.
- Oversee logistic function, business partnering with logistics leader.
- Liaise with both external and internal auditors, corporate secretary and tax agents.
- Key contact point for liaising with Head Office Leadership Team on financial matters
- Degree in Finance and Accountant and a qualified professional accountant
- 10-15 years experience in a similar industry (engineering and industrial) within an MNC environment in a Financial Leadership role (min 5 years)
- Superior communication and organization skills, ability to interact with senior stakeholders, external stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English
- You will need to possess strong analytical and business partnering skills and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of IFRS and Risk Management
- Overseas travel is required
Interested applicants, kindly submit your application here, do include your updated CV and a short professional summary in your application. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
en world Singapore Pte Ltd
UEN No.: 201110928H | EA Licence No. : 11C4095
Registration No. : R1879812 Koh Kai Wai