Our client in the Luxury Brand sector in leather goods with a global presence are looking to hiring an experience trainer to work closely with the Brand's Retail Management team and functionally with Regional Retail & Development team to deliver solutions to improve employees' skill set and positively impact customer experience.
The incumbent will be given the opportunity to own the learning and development activities for all retail employees by designing, developing, implementing and evaluating training programs.
- Work closely with Malaysia retail management team to conduct training needs analysis in alignment with short, medium, and long term business priorities and initiatives
- Partner with Regional RT&D team to adapt global training programs to local content in alignment with retail management team, a delivery schedule which suits business needs
- Conduct frequent store visits to keep the pulse of retail staff, delivering in-store training and facilitating field coaching to enhance performance
- Deliver training programs directly, or with the support of internal / external partners
- Prepare and consolidate statistical reports and feedback surveys of training programs
- Develop, organize and maintain an updated database on training programs
- Coordinates the on-boarding program to ensure a seamless start for new joiners in stores
- Drive Mystery Shopper results with partnership with store leaders
The ideal candidate for the role should posses
- Degree holder with 5 years of training experience in retail, luxury, or FMCG sector
- Holding professional training qualifications is definitely an advantage
- Field coaching experience is an advantage
- Adaptable to fast pace and flexible during times of change
- Strong communicator, both at verbal and written level; comfortable with classroom facilitation with audiences of different seniority / cultural background
- Passionate about Retail, with a deep awareness of the fashion / luxury industry
- Self-motivated, independent, energetic, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills in completing multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Flexible to work both in office and stores, and at times, before or after store operating hours, with a good degree of inter-state travel involved
Applicants with relevant experience for the above role, kindly send your CV with a short professional summary or apply directly.