Purpose of the Role
As a Retail Trainer, the incumbent for this position will be working very closely with the Regional Retail Management team to delivery training solutions that will positively impact the customers experience, enhance the development of the retail associates and achieve the business goals.
- Work closely with retail management team to conduct training needs and align with the business priorities and initiatives.
- To conduct field training including new store opening, on-boarding programs
- One-on-one coaching to introduce the sales and service culture of the brand to elevate the customers development/experience by improving engagement and relationship building.
- Organise interactive learning workshops
- Conduct frequent store visits to observe best practices and deliver in-store training/field coaching to enhance retail performance.
- Provide regular feedback and develop local initiatives to drive continuous improvement and further develop the team to drive higher sales.
- Develop cross functional relationships with internal stakeholders to assess on-going training programs.
- Participate in annual retail store manager conference for the benefit of training content development and improvements.
- Be a brand ambassador to inspire and be the key motivator for the sales teams in achieving their goals for the business.
- Degree holder with 5 years of training experience in retail, luxury or FMCG.
- Field Coaching experience is an advantage
- Ability to travel regionally up to 50% of the time.
- Flexible to work in both office and stores at times, and at times before or after store operating hours, with a good degree of inter-state travel involved.
To succeed in this role, the incumbent should possess the following traits;
- Adaptable to fast pace environment and flexible during times of changes.
- Strong and clear communicator in both verbal and written
- Comfortable in classroom facilitation and engaging with different level of stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiasm towards retail training development
- Passionate about retail with a strong understanding of the industry.
If the above position fits your experience and skills set, please apply directly or send your CV with a short professional summary.