Position: Regional Sales & Marketing Executive
My client is a Japan's largest comprehensive disaster prevention equipment manufacturer company that the parent company has been established for over 100 years.
- Sales and business development in ASEAN (Except Brunei and Laos)
- Identify and develop potential ASEAN distributors in order to tap on their vast networks to penetrate the markets and create product/brand visibility, encourage product off takes
- Quotation, creation of sales order in Japanese
- Trouble shooting
- Product presentation for ASEAN companies
- Market analysis, strategy planning
- Overseas business trip
- One month training in Japan
- Experience in selling large facility equipment such as elevator, air conditioning, etc in ASEAN
- Must have Japanese skill (N3 Level)
- Good understanding of Japanese culture
- Some knowledge about fire disaster prevention would be an advantage
Message from Consultant
They are one of the top fire disaster prevention company in Japan but has not yet been well recognized overseas. The products are high quality, they hope you will develop new business as regional sales and marketing and spread them to ASEAN.