Our MNC client is the industrial leader in the fabrication of advanced electrical materials using innovative technologies. The company has strong footprint in distributing their range of electrical products globally across a wide range of industries. The successful candidate will join a team of highly driven and hands-on team in Singapore in scaling the multi-million business regionally.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Generate qualified leads
- Develop a strategic plan to increase revenue and profits
- Manage key account clients and distributors
- Be the main point of contact in providing solutions to clients and distributors
- Manage projects and tender
- Maintain a strong trade relations among trade partners.
- Contribute and render hands-on support to sales teams to achieve the desired results.
- Work closely with internal cross-functions stakeholders and overseas counterparts
- Liaise with HQ in driving sales plans for ASEAN region.
- Diploma/Degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of work experience in Industrial Sales in a engineering or manufacturing environment; Preferably in Copper Wires, Copper Strips and Cables)
- Clear communicator and excellent in negotiation skills
- Strong command of English and Mandarin languages
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinker and problem solving skills are essential