A great opportunity for experienced recruitment consultants and managers to work for one of the largest APAC organizations within the Recruitment Industry. We are expanding our team and are looking for recruitment professionals who have experience in running any of the following desks: IT, Sales, engineering, Life Science and/or HR
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, you may have the qualities we are looking for.
- Perform 360 recruitment cycle across both candidate management and client development.
- Identify, develop and manage client/business relationships, selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- Responsible for prospecting clients seeking projects through referrals, networking, and making corporate business calls.
- Sourcing, screening and managing candidate pipelines, develop and maintain relationships of a variety of experienced, professional roles and fulfil recruitment requirements.
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising).
What makes en world Different from Other Recruitment Firms?
- Competitive, Transparent and Performance-based Salary Scheme
- Training & Development Programs: Continuous self-improvement is one of our core values and is taken very seriously by all the staff at en world. We also financially support your own initiative to improve your professional skills and quality of life
- Team Work Environment: We foster a strong team environment to help achieve your full potential.
- International and Diverse Workplace: We have a diverse working environment, gender, nationality, and expertise and we leverage on each other's' strengths
We Can Offer You
- Attractive fixed basic salary plus very generous uncapped commission scheme
- 20 days paid holiday, plus 5 days office shut down at Christmas
- A dynamic, international working environment.
- Full potential for performers to progress to management, and/or work across our locations through Asia as we expand.
Required & Desired Skills and Experiences
- Minimum 3 years' experience within the recruitment industry.
- A deep passion, understanding and drive for people development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, client relationship and marketing skills.
- Dynamic, sales and result-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, independent, determined, result and customer focused.
About en world - "Bringing the Best People Together"
Asia's premier mid-career and executive recruitment firm, en world was established in Japan in 1999 and has expanded to Singapore, Australia, India, Thailand, and Vietnam, having 15 offices across 6 countries. With solutions which range from RPO, Job boards, talent advisory services and cross border sourcing, we consider ourselves to be HR technology and workforce optimisation experts.
Most of our clients are multinational organizations, and our strength lies in teamwork throughout the entire group supporting clients to find the best talent in the Asia Pacific market.
For more information, please visit our website -- http://www.enworld.com.sg