Our client is one of the global leading manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment in the Biotechnology industry. They are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to drive the implementation of business strategies across Asia Pacific to achieve growth for core products.
- Drive the implementation of global marketing strategies in the assigned region.
- Lead the regional sales and marketing activities to develop and achieve the business targets.
- Assess and analyse the business trends and market competitive landscape for key products by customer segmentations, to provide feedback to Global Product Management team on new product development or improvements, and to local marketing teams for potential growth.
- Be a subject matter expert in interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Support annual campaign to drive demand creation and funnel acceleration plans
- Establish understanding of market pricing and position for assigned region.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Biological Science or relevant discipline
- At least 8 years of sales, marketing, product management or commercial experience in Biotechnology industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong business acumen
- Willing to travel
Interested applicants please click APPLY NOW or submit your updated resume in Word format quoting reference number JO-1810-405021.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant Name: Haw Yu Xuan
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1769909