Senior R&D Firmware Engineer
Our client is a large European equipment company for the medical, scientific and industrial industries. In their Singapore office, they are currently looking for a key member of the R&D Firmware Team, to design and develop firmware/software for their market-leading products.
- Program large embedded software for medical and other mission-critical systems
- Be part of the entire software development lifecycle including requirement engineering, architectural design, coding, testing and maintenance
- Propose new solutions
- Hold responsibility for the delivery and quality of the new solutions
- Organize and perform peer reviews of own and other developers' designs and development work
- To support the system design verification and validation team
- Comply and adhere to the regulatory, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and company's EHS requirement
- Min Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Min of 5 years' experience in embedded software or firmware development
- Deep understanding of complex embedded software/firmware development on Linux, RTOS or embedded Windows platform
- Good knowledge and experience in the development process including Software Requirement Engineering, Embedded Software/ Firmware Architecture Design, Firmware development using C/C++ on embedded platform, Coding Standards, Peer Review. Software Testing and Quality Management.
- Good awareness and interest in emerging technologies and trends in the embedded software industry
- Ability to leverage on these developments to improve the software/firmware development work
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Sayaka Ishizaki at 9420-0090. quote reference JO-1805-393509. CV's should be submitted by clicking the 'apply now' button below.