- Manage and develop existing distributors and build new accounts.
- Work closely with project contractors, consultants, developers to offer full range of medium voltage and inverter products.
- Conduct regular trainings, seminars and visit to targeted customers and partners.
- Coordinate and compile quotations, negotiate and secure sales
- Other duties include developing marketing strategies and activities, analysing market trend and competitors pricing and etc.
- Traveling regionally is required.
- At least a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or similar qualification
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in project sales and marketing of medium voltage and inverter products
- Familiar in local building and industrial segments
- Experience in managing key accounts regionally
- Have good relationship with consultants, contractors and distributors network would be added advantage
- Excellent business acumen with entrepreneurial spirit