This role is a Project Manager role with one of the world's largest IT company. You are expected to ensure the successful launch of Cloud projects by managing the project budget and ensuring that all deliverables are delivered on time. You will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather project requirements. You are expected to ensure the successful end-to-end delivery of the projects including solution design, business development, ad transition of projects from presales to deliver, and to sales support.
- Responsible for large scale projects such as institute and/or international projects.
- End to end project management including design, testing, planning, and implementation of project.
- End to end project delivery including solution design, business development, ad transition of projects from presales to deliver, and to sales support.
- Management of project budget and resource allocation to ensure successful delivery of project.
- Work closely with existing and potential clients to understand their needs and develop plans for delivery.
- Responsible for assembling project staff team for technical and functional development, performance and termination if needed during projects.
- Min 7 years of working experience in IT Cloud computing service.
- Strong technical background with understanding of software development and modern web technologies.
- Good communication skills to comfortably face clients and work with internal teams.
- Good multitasking abilities to manage concurrent projects.
- PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Strong command of Chinese and English, and proficiency in any other Asian language is a plus.
- Ability to travel for 30% of the time.