Project Manager (Building & Interior Design) is responsible for projects planning and implementation. You will work closely with our design leaders and directors to ensure the highest level of project execution. You will be responsible for quality control and project management.
- Management of projects including project schedules, timelines, billings, invoicing and collections.
- Collaboration with our international design teams to ensure the highest level of project execution.
- Responsible for quality control - from initial presentations to documentation and service delivery including checking, coordinating construction documents, details and specifications.
- Review shop drawings and materials sample submittals for conformance with design.
- Perform CD/CA tasks, as well as assist in resolving code and construction issues.
- Conducting and documenting field observations to monitor the progress of construction and performing construction administration duties (RFI's, RFP's, change orders etc).
- Demonstrated track record of successful project management of urban and resort hotels.
- Proven experience in management of clients, operators and consultants.
- Thorough knowledge of interior production standards, detailing, building materials, codes and construction means and methods.
- Proven experience in project budgeting, scheduling, resource allocation, planning, delegating,
- productivity and financial performance.
- 6 or more years of experience in project management of international luxury hotels and resorts.
- Must have CAD and Excel knowledge as well as basic sketching ability.
- Experience and knowledge of individual trades, subcontractors and sequencing, as well as on-site experience on complex hospitality projects.
- Bilingual in Chinese and English (both in speaking and writing).
- Preferences to experience in international hospitality project management.
- Preferences to BA/BS in Architecture, Interior Design, Project Management or equivalent.