Our client is a medical devices company and they are looking for a Production Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Provide direct supervision in the areas of quality, engineering, production, administrative, and planning resources assigned.
- Build production resources with all core capabilities including Lean, Six Sigma, Validation, SAP etc.
- Ensure that all customer and plant requirements are met in terms of the quality, time and service
- Ensure that both the Plant and the Business is maintained well to ensure proper alignment
- Participate in meetings to ensure that HR, SAP, Financial, and other functional policies and practices are consistently applied within the Plant as well as to Plant wide activities.
- Handle volume changes, raw material price changes, etc. and ensure that all established commitments are met
- Handling various product lines and managing the P&L
- Safety and health of staffs in the plant
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-10 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment preferably in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- A recognized University Degree
- Experience in a few manufacturing areas such as production, engineering, quality, planning and finance.
- Good leadership skills and results oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Interested candidates may forward their CV in MS Word format to Kamini Nair (R1114955) via