This role is a Principal Software Engineer role with one of the world's largest consumer electronic manufacturing company. You are expected to work with Software Project Managers and Architects to assist with the R&D of their new products. You will have to contribute to the prototyping of the new functions in their eco-system of electronic products.
- Analyse new functions in the electronic products and work on developing and improving them.
- Work on prototypes for the new products.
- Development of software plans based on functional requirements.
- Involved in full software life-cycle from planning, design, implementation, testing, to integration of software modules.
- Fix software defects and bugs and implement change requests.
- Work with other Software and Hardware team members to ensure timely deliveries of product.
- Min 8 years experience with embedded software development in Audio/Video and Connected devices.
- Working experience with SDLC of embedded Software designs.
- Strong communication skills to communicate with team members and stakeholders.
- Domain knowledge in TV software development is a plus.
Interested applicants please apply here.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant Name: Mok Zi Le
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1879116