Our client is a Japanese IT company and who provides top ranking managed file transfer technology globally.
- Develop and enable the channel partners in SEA as a pre-sales of the product and also work diligently with the right sales representatives.
- Provide the right solutions to the customers with your technical background
- Work with sales representatives regarding global deals which are led by other regions and make sales calls to customers in SEA region to close the deals.
- Plan and execute marketing events in ASEAN targeting both end-users and channel partners to increase brand recognition of the product working with other team members.
- Be a speaker at events as a part of evangelizing
- Provide the product development team in Japan HQ with continuous feedback and ideas on product improvement and enhancements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-10 years of experience in the industry
- A Bachelor Degree in any related field
- Prior experience as a pre-sales consultant or solutions architect for packaged software to end-users and/or channel partners.
- Experience in dealing with packaged software in the process of system development/integration is a MUST.
- Having led and managed enterprise customers is a plus.
- Experience with Data integration or Middleware is a MUST
- Experience with MFP or EAI would be an advantage
- Understanding of architecture and configuration of IT system infrastructure
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Frequent travel in SEA expected