Our client is a Japanese software company and they are looking for an Organizational Development Specialist to join their team in Singapore.
- Construction of the Personnel system (including employee branding, employee engagement, grading, remuneration, benefits etc.)
- Culture design and culture building of the company
- Launching and starting up an overseas office
- Organisational Development for ASEAN including Singapore and Thailand.
- To build a multicultural and transparent working environment with no gaps between the nationalities or offices in APAC and Head Quarter in Japan.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-8 years of experience in the industry
- A Bachelor Degree in Human Resource or any related field
- HR leadership experience at a start up in Asia
- Launching the HR structure and functionality from scratch
- Proficiency and working experience in Japanese and English languages
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Logical and essential thinking
- Certain technology understanding and interest
Interested candidates may forward their CV in MS Word format to Kamini Nair (R1114955) via