- Oversee planning and progress of construction projects in accordance with company's goals.
- Oversee reporting on project budgets for subject properties and maintain monthly forecasts.
- Ensure construction projects are completed on time, under budget, and within the proper scope.
- Provide appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are being met.
- Maintain strict adherence to all quality standards and applicable safety regulations, and enforce corporate quality and community standards.
- Assist with the hiring of a local project manager and construction team..
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Bachelors Degree from a local university required, plus minimum 15 years of A1 construction industry experience.
- Must have maintained P&L responsibility for significant construction operations.
- Extremely strong technical skills, analytical skills, financial aptitude, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, mentoring, and relationship building skills with the ability to effectively inspire and manage highly engaged teams.
- Proven ability to stay informed on policies and procedures, product offers, and industry knowledge in a rapidly changing environment.
- Leads by example on accountability, influencing, and effectively managing change in complex organizations.
- Can-do attitude and ability to adapt quickly; business is experiencing tremendous growth so previous operational experience in growth environment is substantially preferred.
- Superior communication (Englisng & Chinese) and interpersonal skills (verbal, non-verbal, written), with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry