Onsite IT/Software Talent Acquisition / 3 months contract
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned company that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies and governments.
The key focus for the recruiter is to support the TA team in order to assess their needs and fill open positions.
What You'll Do
As a Recruiter, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and find extraordinary talent through unconventional means. Our Client is a fast paced, growing company and we need your help to build a world class team!
You will communicate effectively with your sourced candidates, build relationships, and then liaise with Hiring Managers and the Recruiting Team alike to maximize their experience.
This is a 3-month contract position with the potential to extend.
Who You Are
- You have worked as an IT recruiter for at least 4 years and have a strong understanding of on-demand cloud platforms (LaaS, PaaS) and related terminology and candidate skill set requirements
- You will have experience of recruiting for global enterprise technology clients such as Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Oracle, Alibaba.
- You utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent.
- Experience of utilising a range of sourcing techniques like referrals, networking, internet searches, etc to engage active and passive candidates.
- You conduct phone screens and face-to-face interviews.
- You screen applicants for availability, interest level, relocation needs, etc.
- You are highly collaborative and articulate.
What are we looking for?
Highly Experienced Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Manager who can work in a very fast paced environment. You will have extensive experience hiring people into technical software roles.
In return we can offer excellent monthly pay which is far above normal market rates.