- Oversee, control and maintain office equipment and facilities for the continuous and uninterrupted operation and maintain the office to be a conducive working environment.
- Responsible for office space lease, planning and functionality of office layout and office relocation.
- Act as a point of contact with building management and external vendors.
- Manage contractors, vendors and suppliers contracts for office maintenance including off-site storage documents, pests control, drinking water, office cleaner, etc.
- Maintain an updated and well organized database of vendors' information and ongoing performance to enable reviews and discussions.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Develop, manage and maintain a filing and storage system in the office.
- Perform orientation for new hires on the office layout, office services guidelines and policies.
- Responsible for office decoration, both festive and general celebrations.
- Arrange and facilitate company events and celebrations including meetings, conferences, trainings festival/birthday celebrations and team-bonding events such as ordering of food and beverages from caterers and etc.
- Support employee welfare by making marriage, newborn, birthday and demise announcements and purchase congratulatory gift vouchers or wreaths as appropriate.
- Support employee referral and engagement programs.
- Support employee off-boarding process through exit clearance process.
- Any other duties and responsibilities involved within the role as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in any discipline
- 5-8 years of experience as an Administrator with minimum 2 years of people management experience
- Good understanding of office management processes
- Experience with financial and facilities management principles
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Self-starter with initiatives and drive to get things done
- Proficient in MS Office
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants please click APPLY NOW or submit your updated resume in Word format quoting reference number JO-1812-408129
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant Name: Haw Yu Xuan
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1769909