Our client is the fast-growing clinical diagnostics company in the field of oncology and they are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to lead all the marketing efforts for the company's core products.
- Develop marketing strategies for the cancer diagnostic products and drive product launch to achieve revenue growth
- Develop marketing materials according to guidelines and ensure adherence to compliance
- Be the subject matter expert and convey strong value propositions for the core products
- Define market segmentations in the field of oncology
- Manage marketing activities and generate leads and demands through multiple channels
- Keep abreast of the competitive landscape and market trends in the cancer diagnostics market.
- Develop business relationship with KOLs and customers
- Work closely with Global sales and marketing team to align on business strategies and deliver winning solutions.
- Manage marketing budgets and analyze market insights and information
- At least a bachelor's degree in Life Science or any related discipline
- At least 5 years of marketing or product management experience in the field of genomics, molecular biology or clinical diagnostics.
- Good knowledge of qPCR or IVD tests is a plus
- Willing to travel up to 50%
Interested applicants please click APPLY NOW or submit your updated resume in Word format quoting reference number JO-1906-420427
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant Name: Haw Yu Xuan
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1769909