Position: Manager (Accounting & Client's Relation) *New position
- Review of accounting reports and monitoring of schedule to ensure the quality and timeliness of the reporting
- Review of corporate tax provision, individual tax and related tax works
- Good understanding of company secretarial works
- Communication and liaising with clients for information, documents, and other such matters for the smooth operation of the clients
- Ensure clients' relevant/ statutory deadlines are met
- Provide training / guidance to senior consultants/ consultants
- Keeping abreast of Singapore and International Accounting / Tax/ Companies Regulations
- Co-ordinate / Liaise with clients' auditor on necessary support
- Other Ad-hoc assignments as and when required
- Other administrative and related matters as and when requested
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 6 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation, Customer Service or equivalent
- Full-Time positions available team player, aware of operational processes, result-driven and individual with great problem-solving skill and positive mind-set
Message from Consultant
Manager works with Assistant Manager to perform customer service.
After that, the requested work is allocated to the staff in the related department and the work is carried out while communicating.
Suitable for those who are good at communicating with customers and are good at building relationships of trust.