My client is an established EPC and a global leader in Civil Infrastructure projects, they have over 50 years' experience within the Asia Pacific with their SEA HQ based in Singapore.
The business has gone from strength to strength over the last 20 years seeing a massive increase in project activity across the region with major project wins in Singapore over the last 5 years.
Due Singapore's every growing portfolio, my client is looking to hire a "M&E Project Manager" to join the Singapore team.
As M&E Project Manager you will hold a degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Building Services. You will have at least 10 years' experience as a Senior M&E working for a specialist M&E contractor and be registered on the PE board. As 'BIM' will form part of your day to day role you will have a strong understanding of 'BIM' applications and a working knowledge of 'BIM' programs.
- Leadership of project teams; multisite, cross functional - key stake holders.
- Manage subcontracting teams - ensure smooth delivery/communication between projects and functional teams and between NSC's & DSC's to ensure end user expectations are met.
- Use your extensive experience to provide analysis, risk assessment and ensure correct methods are applied and deliverables are met.
- Investigation of M&E installations oversee testing/commissioning phases.
- Monitor implantation or projects/programs.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Building Services.
- 10 Years working experience within a senior M&E management role.
- Registered on the PE Board.
- Proven 'BIM' competency in systems/process.
Consultant: Philip Shepherd
Registration No : R1548541