One of the biggest Japanese real estate company is looking for License Agent in their Singapore office. This company has been around in Japan for over 50 years, they have offices in 23 countries 37 cities and has over 8000 employees globally. The Singapore office opened 8 years ago. They handle a variety of properties, from homes to warehouses. It is a promising company that continues to expand with the goal of developing into 50 cities in the long term.
Position: License Agent(Singaporean or PR)
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with location, features, square footage, etc
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters
- Present purchase offers to sellers
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds and other documents for each real estate transaction
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge
- MUST - Have 1 year+ experience of real estate sales
- MUST - Have Driving License
- CEA License is preferred but able to go for examination once employed
Message from Consultant
For Japanese applicants; If you do not have a license, they are open to hiring a consultant who understands the characteristics and culture of Japanese people and is able to create new business development, create a sales system, and follow-up.